10-Part On-Demand 2019 Webinar Series
January 1, 2020 @ 12:00 am - December 31, 2020 @ 12:00 am| $1500 – $14700
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring back the 10-Part Webinar Series for 2019 as “Webinars-on-Demand”.
Take advantage of this 10-Part Webinar Series pricing. When you register for this option, you will receive all 10 webinars for the special rate of $1,500, a savings of $25.00/webinar and earn 15 PD Credits.
Here is a link to the complete details for all the webinars in the 10-Part Webinar Series for 2019 On-Demand Webinars as listed below: Bloom – GFOA ten part on demand webinar series
- Audit Essentials
- Developing a Long-Term Tax Strategy
- Reporting: Management and Year End
- Inter-municipal Collaboration Framework
- Capital Budgeting 101
- Treasury and Risk Management 101
- Leadership and Management: Skills Critical for Success
- Developer Levies 101
- Project Planning and Management
- Financial Policy Development 101
This “webinar-on-demand” option offers the convenience of anytime viewing. A password will be provided upon successful registration.
You can register for this “10-Part Webinar Series” for $1,500 here, or
- choose to register for any “Single Webinar Only” for $175.00, or
- choose one of the GROUP rates for more savings and more PD credit options