Accounting for Capital Assets Webinar
July 8, 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the eleventh in the series, Accounting for Capital Assets Webinar offers the following:
- capital assets in the context of municipal service
- basics of asset management
- tangible capital assets in brief
- understanding work in progress accounting
- amortization explained. Use for asset management
- accounting for donated assets
Click here for all the details: Bloom – Accounting for Capital Assets
You can either register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 here and earn 1.5 PD Credits, or choose to register for one of the other price points being offered:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $25/webinar) or
- 20-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $2,750:https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/20-part-complete-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $37.50/webinar), or choose one of the GROUP rates for more savings and more PD credit options.