Annual Report Webinar
May 13, 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the eighth in the series, Annual Report Webinar offers the following:
- Annual Report. An annual report notes a municipality’s goals and objectives and demonstrates progress toward those goals and objectives. Learn about the value of the annual report and how to incorporate it into your annual process.
- Annual Report Requirements. A high quality annual report contains content important to the reader. Learn what key components are included in an annual report and how to organize the information for maximum value
- Annual Report Example Review. Examples of successful annual reports highlighting key success attributes will be included. A general template for an annual report will be provided.
Click on the attachment for all the details: Bloom – Annual Report – Final
You can either register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 here and earn 1.5 PD Credits, or choose to register for one of the other price points being offered:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $25/webinar) or
- 20-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $2,750:https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/20-part-complete-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $37.50/webinar), or choose one of the GROUP rates for more savings and more PD credit options.