Auditing Essentials Webinar-on-Demand
January 1, 2020 @ 08:00 - December 31, 2020 @ 23:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring back the 10-Part Webinar Series for 2019 as “Webinars-on-Demand”.
The Auditing Essentials Webinar provides essential knowledge to ensure a successful audit and will enhance the municipal professional’s ability to make a challenging process easier. This webinar focuses on the professional development needs of any municipal financial professional and senior executive. Not involved directly in the audit? All municipal financial officers will benefit from a fundamental understanding of the annual audit process and offers the following:
- review of audit theory and best practices
- project plan/audit calendar overview
- what questions will the auditor have and how to be prepared for them
- review of key working papers
This “webinar-on-demand” option offers the convenience of anytime viewing. A password will be provided upon successful registration and will be valid until the end of 2020.
You can either register for this “Single Webinar-on-Demand” for $175 here, or choose to register for the full 10-Part Series below:
- 10-Part Webinar-on-Demand Series for 2019 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-on-demand-2019-webinar-series/ (savings of $25/webinar)