Building a Better Budget Document Webinar
November 18, 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the nineteenth in the series, Building a Better Budget Document Webinar offers the following:
- best practices for budget communication (administration, council and the public)
- linking the budget document to the strategic plan and other leading documents
- budget document structure – key components – Introduction, Overview, Financial, Opportunities and Risks
- process for building a budget document – narrative process and timelines
- linking the budget document to PowerPoint presentations for council
Click on the attachment for all the details: Bloom – Building a Better Budget Document
You can either register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 here and earn 1.5 PD Credits, or choose to register for one of the other price points being offered:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $25/webinar) or
- 20-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $2,750:https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/20-part-complete-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $37.50/webinar), or choose one of the GROUP rates for more savings and more PD credit options.