Council Meeting Basics Webinar
September 23, 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the fifteenth in the series, Council Meeting Basics Webinar offers the following:
- beginner to intermediate class on council meeting rules and presentations
- Robert’s rules explained
- differences between in-camera, committee of the whole and open session
- tips for making effective presentations to council
- best practices for writing council reports
Click here for all the details: Bloom – Council Meeting Basics
You can either register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 here and earn 1.5 PD Credits, or choose to register for one of the other price points being offered:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $25/webinar) or
- 20-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $2,750:https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/20-part-complete-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $37.50/webinar), or choose one of the GROUP rates for more savings and more PD credit options.