Financial Systems – ERP, Reporting and Budget Software Strategies Webinar
July 22, 2020 @ 10:00 - December 2, 2020 @ 11:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the twelfth in the series, Financial Systems – ERP, Reporting and Budget Software Strategies Webinar offers the following:
- best practices for financial system software
- ERP basics. Understanding how an ERP supports municipal processes, activity
- ERP readiness – assessing organizational ability to implement an ERP
- ERP as a project – keys for successful implementation
- maximizing value of the ERP
Click here for all the details: Bloom-Enterprise Resource Planning
You can either register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 here and earn 1.5 PD Credits, or choose to register for one of the other price points being offered:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $25/webinar) or
- 20-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $2,750:https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/20-part-complete-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $37.50/webinar), or choose one of the GROUP rates for more savings and more PD credit options.