Municipal Basics Webinar
January 29, 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the first in the series, Municipal Basics Webinar, offers the following:
- a general overview of municipalities and how they work “top to bottom”
- legislation overview, governance model, CAO position description
- assessment, taxes, service delivery, election cycle, sustainability
- municipal challenges – land use planning, economics, service delivery, public perception, politics, inter-municipal challenges, financial challenges.
You can either register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 here, or choose to register for one of two other price points being offered:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $25/webinar) or
- 20-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $2,750:https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/20-part-complete-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $37.50/webinar)