Municipal Financial Health – Key Indicators and Process Webinar
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the tenth in the series, Municipal Financial Health – Key Indicators and Process Webinar offers the following:
- best practices and fiscal financial health
- financial health indicator checklist
- building financial health indicators into a quarterly process
- explaining financial health to stakeholders (CAO, executive, council, public)
- using financial health indicators for decision making
Click here for all the details: Bloom – Municipal Financial Health
You can either register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 here and earn 1.5 PD Credits, or choose to register for one of the other price points being offered:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $25/webinar) or
- 20-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $2,750:https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/20-part-complete-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $37.50/webinar), or choose one of the GROUP rates for more savings and more PD credit options.