Municipal Reserves 101 Webinar
October 21, 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the seventeenth in the series, Municipal Reserves 101 Webinar offers the following:
- best practices for municipal reserve planning
- determining reserve requirements (contingency, operating, capital)
- developing a long-term reserve strategy for financial sustainability
- reserve strategy for asset management
- explaining the need for reserves to council and the public
Click here for all the details: Bloom – Municipal Reserves 101
You can either register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 here and earn 1.5 PD Credits, or choose to register for one of the other price points being offered:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $25/webinar) or
- 20-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $2,750:https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/20-part-complete-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $37.50/webinar), or choose one of the GROUP rates for more savings and more PD credit options.