Municipal Utility Rates and Franchise Fees Webinar
October 7, 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the sixteenth in the series, Municipal Utility Rates and Franchise Fees Webinar offers the following:
- utility rate legislation, regulations and methodology
- utility rate bylaw explained
- utility rate math explained – utility rate modelling – Capital planning and utility rates
- franchise fee basics (methodology, process, implementation)
- using franchise fees as a revenue tool
Click here for all the details: Bloom – Municipal Utility Rates and Franchise Fees Ad
You can either register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 here and earn 1.5 PD Credits, or choose to register for one of the other price points being offered:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $25/webinar) or
- 20-Part Webinar Series for 2020 for $2,750:https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/20-part-complete-webinar-series-for-2020/ (savings of $37.50/webinar), or choose one of the GROUP rates for more savings and more PD credit options.