Reporting: Management and Year End Webinar-on-Demand
January 1, 2020 @ 08:00 - December 31, 2020 @ 23:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring back the 10-Part Webinar Series for 2019 as “Webinars-on-Demand”.
The Reporting: Management and Year End Webinar provides essential knowledge to ensure financial reporting provides a solid foundation for decision making in your municipality. The webinar focus is on the professional development needs of any municipal financial professional and senior executive. All municipal financial officers will benefit from having a fundamental understanding of financial reporting processes.
External financial reporting is the primary means through which a government demonstrates accountability to its residents, however so often it is viewed as an annual exercise independent of budgeting and internal decision making. When viewed as part of an integrated system of budget, internal and external reporting, municipalities can turn financial reporting into a routine and create more time in the reporting cycle for analysis and enhancements and offers the following:
- A beginning to end review and how to for the reporting process (strategic plan to year end)
- A practical, integrated reporting framework from budget to year-end financial statements
- Tools and tips to improve efficiency and enhance accountability in financial reporting
- A guide to structuring your data for efficient reporting
- Templates to streamline report preparation for internal and external stakeholders
- Management and performance reporting. Drive success in the organization with quality decision making information
- Link the budget and reporting process together for streamlining and success
- Key issue discussions. Land held for resale, accounting for grants, key accruals
This “webinar-on-demand” option offers the convenience of anytime viewing. A password will be provided for access upon successful registration and will be valid for 60 days from date of purchase.
You can either register for this “Single Webinar-on-Demand” for $175 here, or choose to register for the full `0-Part Webinar Series below:
- 10-Part Webinar Series for 2019 for $1,500: https://www.gfoa.ab.ca/event/10-part-on-demand-2019-webinar-series/ (savings of $25/webinar)