Service Inventory and Overhead Allocation Webinar
December 2, 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:30| $175 – $200
GFOA Alberta, in cooperation with Bloom Centre for Municipal Education, is proud to bring you 20 new webinars in 2020.
New for 2020, the 20th and final webinar in the series, Service Inventory and Overhead Allocation Webinar offers the following:
- best practices and value of identifying municipal services
- process requirements for developing a service inventory – descriptions, scope
- costing methodology for municipal services
- internal facing versus external facing services
- allocating overhead to external services
Please click on the attachment for all the details: Bloom – Service Inventory and Overhead Allocation
You can register for this “Single Webinar Only” for $175 and earn 1.5 PD Credits.